S.O.S. About validation by uploading files

From: 于 明 <yu_ming1111@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:09:55 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi,I am a student of XIDIAN university of CHINA.I am programming with PERL
to upload a css file to be validated by your css validator.But I can find
the absolute URL of the validator by the source code of the validation
page.I just found "<form action="validator" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">".
So,would you please tell me the right URL of the action "validator" to
fulfill my programming?
Thank you!

                                               Ming yu

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/