problem validating sample stylesheet

From: Michael <michael@nymans.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:20:50 -0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear www-validator,
I had problems validating your standard stylesheet as found at
The validator complained in general about the 'alignment' property on some
After making some medications, as per the file attached, I was still unable
to validate, the validator complaining about no background-color though one
is plainly set.
Please advise, as I am embarking on a new project and am anxious to start
with an excellent and wholly valid stylesheet.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.