Re: Validating style sheets including CSS 2.1 "speech" media and CSS 3 selectors

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:10:58 +0100 (MET)
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

> The Validator validates against CSS 2.0 by default (and does not
> support CSS 2.1, or the speech medium as it points out, etc.)

Gaa, you're right - I used to validate style sheets against no specific or
maybe the CSS 3 profile, since they sometimes use CSS 3 selectors and
properties.

Nonetheless, why does the validator only allow to validate a style sheet
against CSS 3, but not against CSS 2.1? ...!? And what about support for CSS
3 selectors?

 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert