Problem with link from validator page

From: Hugh Petrie <hughpetrie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:18:36 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello:

I attempted to access the page for valid HTML as per the following and
it failed with the message as below.
--------------
W3C CSS Validator Results for file://localhost/TextArea

To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse
tree. This means you should use valid HTML.
Errors

Using your link "valid HTML" as underlined above gets me this message

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

--
Hugh Petrie

Please visit my photo gallery. http://hughphoto.tripod.com/

or About noisy multi-family housing: