Re: css validation

From: Salek Talangi <Salek.Talangi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:44:31 +0200 (MEST)
To: "scott fetherlin" <linux@zianet.com>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi Scott,

the Page looks the same for me in IE6 / FF1.04
and the validator validates the file after downloading
and the URI. (It does not validate the file when you
enter http://www.linuxoverwindows.com/css/style.css in the
URI field.

Additionally I noticed that your <link rel="....> is
missing the type="text/css".

Best regards,
Salek Talangi