Bug in the validator - does not ignore JavaScript that has <a

From: Ármann <armannragnar@simnet.is>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:34:42 -0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Well, I was going to validate my CSS, and also had JavaScript code.
I got the error that I should first validate my XML, and that I had a <a that did not close. The problem was that <a was not a link, but code inside the JavaScript tag.
My advice to you is to make the validator simply ignore all code inside a <script> tag, or just ignore JavaScript.

That was all. Thank you.

Best wishes,
armannragnar@hotmail.com