Request: Validate CSS Through Authentication Dialog as Referer

From: Bob Smith <bsmith@sudleyplace.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:03:41 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

To restate an unanswered email from earlier this month, I would love to see
implemented in the CSS validator a feature which would allow me to validate the
CSS in a document within a .htaccess-protected directory (thus requiring an
authentication dialog) and not need to name the document other than as "referer".

This behavior is present in the corresponding HTML validation program via

Bob Smith - bsmith@sudleyplace.com - http://www.sudleyplace.com
a.k.a.      bsmith@qualitas.com    - http://www.qualitas.com