Re: [BUG] - upper-/lowercase seem to change during validation

* J. Alexander Stiebing wrote:
>So when I am writing 'InActiveCaption' in my stylesheet and the pretty
>printer or what so ever changes it during the validation to
>'InactiveCaption' and throws out a warning because of the mistake it
>put in by itself (which says I should use 'InActiveCaption' which is
>written exactly like that in my stylesheet) - that is purposed?
>Or did I miss the point (perhaps my english is too bad)?

Ah, no, the CSS Validator does not tell you what you should write
instead but it repeats the bad code. You are supposed to write
InactiveCaption instead of InActiveCaption as defined in the CSS2
Recommendation, <http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/ui.html#system-colors>.