Question to a problem with warnings

From: Ingo Massel <Ingmas@web.de>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:46:06 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Dear members of that mailing list,

I'm not too much experienced with the css validator and have a question to the following problem: If you go to the website "http://www.pfaffenwinkel-barrierefrei.de" and hit the CSS-Button at the bottom of any page, you'll get the result that there are no errors but you get the warning that the property widows and orphans do not exist for the specific media.

But ... I introduced that style sheet as <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="systemdateien/sonstiges/drucker_standard.css" media="print">. And in my options orphans and widows are typically for media=print.

I hope this question haven't been asked too often before, but I didn't find it in your FAQ neither in your known bugs list.

Thanks in advanced for helping me

Ingo (from Germany, therefore I apologize for maybe bad spelling)