About http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-text.html

From: <zialingua@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,
few days ago I reported a malfunctioning on the page http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-text.html, and the person who replied to me said there were no errors from his end.
I continuously got no effect when I tried to validate by text area my style sheet nor any error message, but today I found out what was the problem: when validating by text area, one cannot put more text than the size of the text area provided. In this way the page works fine.
So, after all, I have a request: if the webmaster of http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-text.html could put an alert message that more than x characters are not accepted for direct text input validation.

Regards,
Zialingua
http://www.zialingua.com