Re: Updating the CSS Validator to account for the additions made in CSS2.1

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:49:26 +0200
To: Kravvitz <Kravvitz@DynamicSiteSolutions.com>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

* Kravvitz wrote:
>I would appreciate it if someone would update the validator.

We all would. You can help if you are a Java programmer, let us know and
we will by happy to provide all the details. Other than that, I can only
say that this is beeing worked on but might take some time. It is
reasonable to expect that the Validator will support CSS 2.1 around the
time it is a Recommendation.