That's not even my CSS! Aieee.

From: Rowne-Wuff Mastaile <wuffxiii@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:25:47 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Okay, I almost lost my mind earlier.  When trying to validate my own
page, I was insulted with a Work of Evil that looked nothing like my
own CSS.  I went to check on the server's file and sure enough, it was
my own lean code.  Beautifully spaced with none of that
<space>:<space> rubbish or any of the other nonsense that had
magically worked its way in.

Yet on validation, there are errors there which don't even exist in
the source file.  So I uploaded from a local file and there are errors
there that don't even exist in the file I uploaded from.

Please, check for yourself.

Use http://jigsaw.w3.org/ to validate
http://katbox.net/stylesheets/fx.css.  Compare the source file with
the results.  Look at the mess that is the results, it's not even my
code.  Could anyone tell me what's going on there?

I know the bug reports are going to flow in soon... as people
foolhardily report errors in my CSS that don't even exist.  <.<

--
"That rock over there is really a well-disguised Turtle."