CWK

From: <btroy@owl.csusm.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:47:38 -0700
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Ever since downloading "cselite.exe", any application file "xxxx.exe"
that I download has an additional file extension ".cwk" added , such as
"xxxx.exe.cwk".

Checking Webopedia informe me that ".cwk" is a Claris Works extension.

I rename the file, remove the ".cwk" extension, and then install the
program.

I installed HTML Validator to aid me in working on a web site.

I'm not familiar with the HTML validator program.  Have I done something
wrong and how can I correct this situation?