From: Marek Mazurek <mazurek@easynet.ro>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:21:40 +0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

It appears that since today I'm getting the CSS Validator page in Dutch.  Is
there any way to change that?

I'm using Windows 2000 SP4 (US English), and the country is set to "United

Google and Hotmail do the same to me but at least they provide the use of a
"forced" language.

I personally find this highly annoying and was looking around for a solution
prior to writing this message but couldn't find any.  I hope it will be
resolved soon because W3.org has been a "one-stop site" when composing my
sites and I would like to keep it like that.

Thanks for any input/comments.