CSS validator page does not validate

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:42:02 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr

My browser is set with French as preferred language.
When accessing the CSS validator, I get a nice page
in French. Excellent.
When I validate a style sheet, for instance
     http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Mail/message.css
(which by the way contains some invalid, vendor-specific rules)
I get a diagnostic page. This page is in French again (excellent)
but it is not valid HTML. The closing tag of a div element is missing.
That's the section starting with "Votre feuille de style validée".
I did not notice this bug when working in English.

Vincent.
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France