Re: CR CR LF line ends

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:02:02 +0900
Cc: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Bjoern, all.

I just ran (after a bit of testing) a recursive dos2unix directly on
the repository, and it seems to have fixed the line end issue without
making an annoying commit of all files concerned necessary.

I am ready to roll back the old state of the repository if necessary,
please test. If I understand correctly the way CVS works, however,
you'll need to cvs get a fresh copy to see the changes, cvs update will
do nothing if you have the same version as the repository's.