Multilingual support

From: Michael Talbot-Wilson <mtw@view.net.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:46:22 +0930 (CST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I assume that I'm not the first to notice this and have looked at the
archives and the list of known issues, but seen nothing on it.

The CSS validator, unlike the HTML validator, does not grok
index.html.en without help.  If you have first validated the page and
then click on the Valid CSS icon that you put in it (the browser being
set for en), the validator only looks for index.html.

--
Michael TALBOT-WILSON