Re: Validates, but no code.

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 02:42:36 +0200
To: Anders <gnome2.2@spray.se>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

* Anders wrote:
>My .css file validates, but I dont get the code to paste at my site.
>Should there not be a  "Congratulations" and the code following right
>after the "No error or warning found"? Or would I get the icon/code
>elsewere?

The code is for inclusion in your HTML/XHTML document, if you do not
have a HTML/XHTML document offering the code makes little sense, you
could aswell be validating a style sheet for your SVG image and you
cannot directly include the HTML/XHTML code there (nor would you want
to, most of the time). If you link the style sheet from a web page and
submit the address of the web page to the validator, you would get the
code.