Re: SOAP 1.2 and CSS Validator

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 07:06:08 +0100
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: CSS validator <www-validator-css@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>

* Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
>Just a note to say that Yves is working on implementing SOAP 1.2 support
>in the CSS Validator. For those of you who are interested, you can try
>an HTTP GET on the following URI:
>http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.w3.org/&output=application%2Fsoap%2Bxml

Since that did not work for me I had a look at the sources and it seems
the correct parameter would actually be <...&output=soap12> which does
work. At lest for textarea validation, validating by URI stopped working
some hours ago, it takes a few minutes and then the validator responds
with an I/O error...

regards.