CSS Validator or web form bug, text not accepted

From: Sean Riesch <sriesch@ticon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:55:26 -0600
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

    When using the CSS Validation service at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-text.html , I enter my text and use the
default settings and press the "Submit this CSS for validation", but nothing happens.  Is there a maximum length I am exceeding
beyond which the service does not work that I should be aware of? If I remove a few lines, either off the end or out of the middle
it works fine and proceeds to tell me that it is valid code, but it cannot seem to handle all at once.

-Sean Riesch