bug fixed

From: paolo <paolododet@noblocodenotas.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:57:03 -0300
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear Sirs,

As I've come to know (http://www.alistapart.com) you've finally got the CSS/validator bug fixed. I wrote you this to tell you all, how much I appreciated it, not only because do I understand how much it is important for the outstanding future of an accessible web to have the validator working properly, but also because I actually use it everyday to validate my stylesheets (and a lot of designers use it as well).

Alas that's good news indeed!

Thanks again!

Paolo Dodet
http://www.noblocodenotas.com