Thank you.

From: Dan Hunt <dan.hunt@st.brieux.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:27:10 -0600
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I would like to thank you for your efforts. Your validation service is
something I use every day to see that my pages I write are correctly
formed.

When I was researching what was wrong with my css  I ran across this
statement. It outlines an error in your css validator that has remained
since 2001?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2001Oct/0070.html

As I look to your organization for leadership I trust you will reply to
this request by
replacing the code that produces a error rather than a warning.

Dan Hunt
Saint Brieux Saskatchewan Canada