Re: reading css?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:51:00 +0900
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: "flump cakes" <me@flumpcakes.co.uk>
Hello,

On Apr 12, 2004, at 01:17, flump cakes wrote:
> If I created a web-browser how would I read this? How would I not read
> comments, and only read the data which I want?

If I understand your question, you are trying to understand how a CSS
parser works?

This is certainly a very interesting question, although I am afraid it
is completely off-topic in this list (which topic is the CSS
*validator*).

www-style might be a better forum, but in any case, I urge you to try
and find the answer with a search engine instead of asking a question
that has been answered many times already.

... and if I was to create a browser and had to "read" CSS, I would go
to my favorite search engine and try to find open-source css parsers,
or libraries that I can re-use or integrate into my code.

Hope this helps.