Re: NullPointerException Error when Validating

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:10:31 +0900
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Greetings Everyone.
[Blind Carbon-Copy to everyone who reported this bug in the past two
weeks]

We thank you for all your reports on the CSS validator throwing an
error message when trying to validate your pages similar to this one:
> java.lang.NullPointerException

This problem appeared with a recent update of the CSS validator and it
took us a little time to track it down. However, thanks to help from
Yves Lafon, a corrective patch was applied yesterday and things should
be back to normal. (We do welcome further reports if it appears that
the problem was not fixed for a particular instance of the issue).

Thanks to all of you for your useful reports and your patience, and
thanks Yves for the efficient debugging.

cheers, olivier.
--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C - QA : http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org