Bug report on the CSS validator

From: Doctor Unclear <drunclear@hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 17:48:47 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hello,

If you validate the CSS in the file

http://www10.brinkster.com/doctorunclear/Bugzilla/MozPopupHelpTestcaseDebugger.html

the CSS validator will report 10 errors, all on line 62 which goes like
this:

a#idTop:active , a#idTop:focus {-moz-outline:2px dotted teal; outline:2px
dotted teal; color:red;}

when in all fairness, there is only 1 error which is the invalid
-moz-outline:2px dotted teal; declaration. The othe 2 declarations should
NOT have been reported as errors. I think a 9 incorrect or false to 1
correct means a weak detection/report of errors. I really think the
validator could be improved here.

take care,

DU