CSS Validator Bug: Uncaught errorjava.lang.Exception: Import loop detected

Hi,

I believe that this is a CSS Validator Bug. The CSS validator is giving
me the following error message.

Line: 54
Uncaught errorjava.lang.Exception: Import loop detected in
http://www.d.umn.edu/itss/classroom/

The full report is here:
<http://tinyurl.com/raxm>

In Eric Meyer's "Cascading Style sheets the Definitive Guide" page 15
he states, "...there can be more than one @import statement in a
document." And the CSS below was valid previously. Has the validator
changed?

On the Web Design list (see forwarded message below) Sam Marshall
suggested that I contact you and report this bug. Can you please fix
it?

Thanks,
Laura