Re: 'full width' characters in ISO-2022-JP

Hello!

I wrote in the former E-mail:
> The W3C CSS Validator does not regard the CSS files as valid,
> when they include the 'full width' characters
> and are written in the ISO-2022-JP charset.

> Although Shift_JIS or EUC-JP are okay.

I tried the W3C CSS Validation Service
with these CSS files of the following URI.

http://www.milkchest.com/iso-2022-jp.css
http://www.milkchest.com/shift_jis.css
http://www.milkchest.com/euc-jp.css

These three are each same expression,
but encoded for each different character codes,
which are ISO-2022-JP, Shift_JIS and EUC-JP.

(I wrote "charset" in the former E-mail by mistake.
But, in those context, I think 'character code(s)' is more appropriate.
There are more than three encode systems
for no more than one 'Japanese charset'!)

The ISO-2022-JP character code uses the 'escape sequence'
for switch 'charset' like from ASCII to 'JIS X 0208' in a textfile.

However, the W3C CSS Validation Service could not process CSS files
encoded for ISO-2022-JP which include 'JIS X 0208'('full width')
characters successfully.

Please solve this problem.

I also beg an addition of the HTTP response header like

to W3C CSS Validator Results Page Japanese Edition
for express character code explicitly.