Installation question

From: Yao Lu <yaolu@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:41:36 -0400
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

My group is looking for a CSS Validator in the web page testing.  We are
thinking of trying your CSS validator first to see whether it has every
feature we want but I am not able to find a doc which lists the detailed
installation steps to get me started except Sijtsche Smeman's email.
Can some one please answer the following questions?

1.	Is there an Install.exe type of file which can help me to
2.	If not, how many files I need to copy over to my server to run
the validator.  What kind of configuration I need to do locally?
3.	Under org.w3c.css.css, there is a comment "The validator is here
!".  Does it mean I only need to copy over this folder to run the
4.	I entered this folder which is
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/css/, do I need
to copy everything over and then follow the Run instruction listed in
Sijtsche Smeman's email

Thank you for the help.

Yao Lu