Using the CSS-validator from C++?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 01:39:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi,

I'm interested in integrating CSS validation into mod_validator[1],
which currently offers markup validation.  Rather than reinvent the
wheel, I'd like to re-use existing W3C code.

This implies either converting the Java source code to C++ (or C)
source, or (more likely) compiling the Java to a .so which I can
then link to.  The gcj compiler appears to support the latter, but
I haven't found documentation on how to do it, let alone use the
API that will give me, so I'm looking for help.

Has anyone used the CSS-validator code from another language,
either by converting it as suggested above or any other method?

[1] http://www.webthing.com/software/mod_validator/

--
Nick Kew