Re: What happened to the list?

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 27 Jun 2003 13:38:32 -0400
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 10:27, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
> I wonder what has happened to the www-validator-css list, since at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/
> the archive ends at April 14th. And nobody seems to have commented on my
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2003Apr/0033.html
> where I point at a rather confusing feature in error messages, a feature
> that could easily be fixed, I guess.

We don't have an official maintainer for the CSS Validator anymore
unfortunately. I'm still the maintainer for this mailing list (given
that past attempts to have an automatic system failed and we've got lots
of spams) but don't check my maintainer folder every month, so you
should blame me for that.

Philippe