Case sensitivty bug, CSS

From: Mukul Sabharwal <mukul@pauridge.dyndns.org>
Date: 25 Jul 2003 11:24:51 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>, <www-validator-css@w3.org>

I just wanted to let you guys know, that the HTML validator, on the
strict html dtd, does not point out that if you are using :

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="TEXT/HTML; charset:UTF-8">

That that is incorrect. If this is not the case. That is if it can be
called TEXT/HTML ... Your CSS validator does not recognize :

You have to make text/css, so I was just wondering whichever is wrong,
could be corrected!

Mukul Sabharwal (mukul@mnstate.edu)