CSS validator homepage - "submission"

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:59:02 +0900
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

The CSS validator is a very good tool, but its homepage is not
extremely appealing or usable.

I just did a quick mockup of the CSS validation service homepage with
the style and layout of what we're working on for the Markup Validation

This style and layout, albeit not perfect, would offer consistency
among the two major validators at W3C, and I think the links and forms
directly on the homepage would be a nice addition.