Valid CSS

From: David Harrison <d_s_h2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:29:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I used the (X)HTML validator for a .html file that I had made and it passed
for XHTML 1.1 strict. It them allowed me to display an image on that page
that said I had used valid XHTML 1.1 code.
Then I used the CSS validator to validate a .css file that I had made, it
passed for valid CSS Level 2. However, it did not say that I could display
an image to state that I had used valid CSS. I did not think anything of
this until I saw the image for valid CSS at the bottom of the page, so I was
wondering, did someone just "forget" to say that people could display the
image, or is it an image that just the W3C use.