From: Richard Moore <rj3moore@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:25:44 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Although my file is valid XHTML 1.0 strict, and the css validator agrees all my css data is correct, there are many parse errors and it complains (from the CSS-validator) that my file must not be valid html (it is valid XHTML which should still be a valid HTML document, I think??) even though the HTML-Validator says my file is perfect.

If you require a copy of my source file, lemme know. I just don't want people clicking the css button on my page only to get a "not valid css" page, even though it is. It's better not to even include it in this case. (No verification is better than false verification :o) )