Re: Bugzilla components

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 17:25:34 -0500
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 16:17, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Great to see CSS Validator components are added to W3C Bugzilla. Is
> there a public description of the components available for it?

You're fast! I added them two hours ago. But will welcome comments on
them:

HTML4.01: Related to troubles with HTML 4.01
XHTML1.0:Related to XHTML1.0
media type:Related to media type troubles main
pages/translations:Related to the XHTML main page of the CSS Validator
text area:Related to the text area requests
upload file:Related to the upload file request
CSS 1.0:Related to CSS 1.0 profile
CSS 2.0:Related to the CSS 2.0
profile mobile:Related to the mobile profile
Other:Any other matching item

Philippe