< and > are not quoted out in the "Valid CSS Informations" section

From: Joanne Hunter <jrhunter@menagerie.tf>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:39:08 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

In the Valid CSS Informations section of the online CSS Validator return
page, the < and > characters (at least) are put in as is, rather than
translated to &lt; and &gt;. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, except
that my personal site uses the content: property to insert bits of
decorational text that resembles HTML syntax, and so the bottom of a
returned CSS Validator page can start looking... strange. ;)

Example:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://menagerie.tf/~jrhunter/vp/

--
Joanne Hunter <http://menagerie.tf/~jrhunter/>  Say No to HTML Mail!/"\
 Of course, I don't know how interesting any of this really is,     \ /