Netscape -CSS problem

From: <tejal_shelar@nucsoft.co.in>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:43:26 +0000
To: "www-validator-css@w3.org" <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Hi,

  I am trying to use a CSS for the bgcolor and the setting the font .
I have 2 TD's in a TR of a table .One TD has a label text and the other has a
text box .When i try to use a class(BODY) from a CSS to the label TD , the font
does not get set as per the class .

    In case i try to use a class(TD) from a CSS to the label TD , the font gets
set as per the class but the text box size increases automatically .

The netscape version i am using is 4.7.

Please revert in case u havea solution to the same .

Regards
Tejal

This mail sent through Nucsoft: http://nucsoft.co.in/