Re: pre-compiled css-validator?

From: Sergei I. Kononov <df@infonet.nnov.ru>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:45:33 +0300
To: Sijtsche Smeman <sijtsche@wisdom.nl>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3c.org

On Mon, Nov 04 at 09:23:54 (+0100), Sijtsche Smeman wrote:

> I can't promise I can do that immediately. What is your operating system and
> what version of Java Virtual Machine do you have? If you don't know, type
> java -version at the command prompt.

Hi, thanks for answer.

I use Debian GNU/Linux and install jdk1.1 as Debian package, these lines from package
--------------
JDK 1.1.x (Java Development Kit) - Runtime only
This package contains Sun's "Java Runtime Environment", or JRE.
This package contains everything you need in order to run Java-based
applications.  If you wish to develop Java applications, you will
also need jdk1.1-dev.
.
This package contains binaries that are statically linked against
Motif. The binaries can also be used so that they are dynamically linked
against Motif.   There is also a version of the Java interpreter that
runs without X.

'java -version' said: java version "1.1.8".

Thanks.

--
Sergei "df" Kononov
GnuPG ID: 0x7D992F45