Re: Strange warnings

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 25 Mar 2002 17:33:37 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Cc: paul.j.grant@bt.com
> When I validate
> <http://www.btinternet.com/~paul.j.grant/guillim/guillim.css> online I
> receive 3 warnings about having no color, or bacground color.
> However, these are clearly specified in the css.
> Am I doing something wrong?  If so, what?

First, note that the messages are warnings, not errors. In other words,
it is not an error to keep your CSS file as it is currently defined.

Regarding the warning, have a look at:
http://www.websitedev.de/css/validator-faq
"Why does the validator complain You have no background-color with your
color?"

Philippe