Re: I/O Error: Unknown mime type : application/hyperstudio

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 25 Mar 2002 17:22:09 -0500
To: Denny Schlesinger <denny@softwaretimes.com>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 18:34, Denny Schlesinger wrote:
> Dear W3C:
>
> I am trying to validate a style sheet and I keep getting:
>
> I/O Error:  Unknown mime type : application/hyperstudio
>
> So I downloaded one of your style sheets, saved it to my web site and then
> tried to validate it. I get the same answer:
>
> Target: http://www.softwaretimes.com/bahiaredonda.org/css/w3c.css
> I/O Error:  Unknown mime type : application/hyperstudio
>
> Can you tell me what's happening?

Your web site is sending the mime type application/hyperstudio instead
of text/css. The default configuration of the Mac server might be broken
and reference the CSS files as HyperStudio documents?

I suggest to look into the configuration of your server, find the place
where it says to use application/hyperstudio for .css documents and
change it to text/css. Depending on your server, this configuration
could also be done per directory or per file.

Philippe