Minor bug in CSS Validater?

From: Sandy Cameron <alex.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:29:35 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hello Philippe,

At http://cameroal.dyndns.org/index.html , I include at the bottom of the page, a reference to http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer from the http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/images/vcss icon.

When I access the page with the url as specified above, and then click the link, all is well. When I access the page via default (ie. I just specify the host name - that is I specify http://cameroal.dyndns.org ), and then I click on the link, I get the following error info:

CSS
Validator
Error
Target: http://cameroal.dyndns.org
I/O Error: Unable to contact target server cameroal.dyndns.org:80 after 3 tries.

I think that this is a bug. What do you think?

 Sandy Cameron
I've wasted a lot of money in my life, the rest I spent on motorcycles and women.