Bug in CSS validator?

From: Michael Johnson <redbeard1@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:15:14 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
I submitted the attached CSS stylesheet to the validator and got the followling results, neither of which I believe is correct.  In both cases, I had warnings set to all, CSS
level to 2, and medium to all.  Also, the stylesheet was submitted by upload.

Result 1:
  Line: 233 Context : div.bestViewed
  Parse Error - [empty string]

Result 2:
  The server stopped the transmission.

I'm guessing the two results are from two instances of your web server.  Both results were consistent with reloads.  With resubmissions I got a no errors report.

Hope this is of some use,
Michael Johnson