Re: Bug in CSS Validator? p inside td not allowed in HTML 4.01

On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 16:32, Thomas Luethi wrote:
> For a HTML 4.01 Strict document with the following CSS rule:
> td p { border:1px dashed #FF9800; margin:1px; }
> the CSS Validator gives the warning message:
> "p can't be inside an inline element"
> The same rule is validated without a warning when the document is XHTML 1.0 Strict.

I removed those checks in the CSS Validator. People should validate
their HTML documents with the HTML validator before using the CSS
Validator anyway. so better leave this work to the HTML validator.
Expect this warning to disappear within a month (ie at the next restart
of the server).

Philippe