Ask for advice

From: Jorge Pizarro J <japiz2001@entelchile.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:42:48 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Dear sirs, I'd appreciate you were so kind to give me some advice about :

1- I intend to make a web page based on a CSS page compounded by three columns (embedded style sheet) No html. Only CSS from Glish.com.-
   I've tried to validate it directly from your place but receive "parse error".

Maybe it happens because  submitted the whole page. Including the headings: title, meta tags with keywords and descriptions.

Could you please let me know which would be the parse errors?
I also received a note which reads: Use valid html.

Thanks in advance

J. Pizarro