Re: (Solved) Error: system identifier (URI) in the DOCTYPE

Oops. After consulting the O'Reilly book, I found that the 'TR'
directory was not capitalized in the path. My bad. Works great now.

Thanks for providing these wonderful services!

Kevin Sullivan
Internet Systems Manager
Mid-Continent Public Library
http://www.mcpl.lib.mo.us