CSS validator woes

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:01:55 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
CC: bert@w3org, chris@w3.org
Hello www-validator-css,

  I remember Sijtsche telling me that all the SVG properties were
  added - but today when i tried to use the validator there was no
  option to select an SVG profile, and when i selected 'no particular
  profile' it gave an error on every single SVG CSS property.

  Whats the status on the validator - was the version made by Sijtsche
  not installed? Or does the html form need to be updated to use the
  functionality she added?

  It doesn't seem possible to validate CSS3, either, though that is a
  WD so not surprising. But SVG is a Rec ....

--
 Chris                          mailto:chris@w3.org