Re: java.lang.NullPointerException

TAKAHASHI Makoto wrote:
> Dave
>
>   Thank you for your information.
>   I changed all contenttype to contentType in
> /org/w3c/css/css/StyleSheetCom.java
>
>   Then I have another error message as below.

Ah yes you need to edit the file, "org/w3c/css/css/format.properties" and add
this line to it.

text: text.properties

You also need to make sure that all the properties files are located
beside their matching class files. ie you need to make sure the *.class files
get put in the same place as the corresponding *.java files. I was using
JBuilder initially and had to change the project configuration to make
this happen.

If you are doing this then ignore the rest of this message.

If you put the *.class files in another location then you will have
to copy over the properties files to the classes directory tree.

Be careful there are more than just properties files to copy over.
There are also files with these endings that need to go over.

     "properties",
     "en",
     "zh-cn",
     "ja",
     "fr",
     "de",
     "nl",
     "dtd4",
     "dtd",
     "ent",
     "sgml",
     "decl",
     "map",
     "xml"

IIRC there was also one of the files in the tree that was a properties file
I believe it is css-validator/org/w3c/css/font/proplistCSS2. I changed its
name to proplistCSS2.properties to make it easier for our build system to
copy over the file.

Dave