[www-validator-css] <none>

From: <Webmaster@artmajeur.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 01:54:55 +0200 (MEST)
To: info@artmajeur.com
Artmajeur.com is now open ! we have already received a fair amount of good
feedbacks from artists and sculptors from many countries.
Artmajeur is a virtual gallery that entitles to promote artists, designers, and
architects to their public. Visitors can also send e-cards with your images.

Make sure your public finds you : Register NOW! its free, and its cool ..

Check it out by yourself : http://www.art-majeur.com

All the best,
Samuel Charmetant
Webmaster Art-majeur.com

If this email reached you by error, please accept our appologies, you can
prevent further communication from us by sending a mail to
webmaster@artmajeur.com with "REMOVE" as a subject or click here :
mailto:webmaster@artmajeur.com?subject=REMOVE.