validation sticker???

From: Helene Poppelier <HelenePoppelier@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:06:37 -0700
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hi there,
Thanks for this very nice service. I validated my web site for HTML 4.01 and it validated without errors which entitles me to attach a yellow validation sticker to my pages. My CSS (finally) validated without errors or warnings also but I don't see anywhere a comment that I can copy the CSS Validation sticker. Maybe there is something else I need to do before I am entitled to do that but don't know what it is. Could you tell me? Thanks,
Helene Poppelier