CSS validation doubt

From: Sridhar Velagapudi <sridhar@dynalivery.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:32:50 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
HI,
My code is throwing "Parser error unrecongnized". what should i do when i
get this error.what parser i should use at the top of the file for css
validation.my code is having CSS in html file.can i validate the html file
with CSS validator which is having CSS inside,to know whether CSS syntax is
correct or not.Here is my code below.please look at the code and reply me
why this is throwing this exception when i am  trying to validate using
w3c's CSS validator.thanks in advance. <<boxtest.html>>